24 Months Warranty. Be sure that you keep the details of your purchase; name of the shop, date of purchase and price.
Please be aware that our warranty covers manufacturing defects only, It does not cover the following:
- The straps, crystals and batteries.
- Defects due to inappropriate treatment or problems caused from repairs done by someone other than an authorized repair centre.
- Damage to the case or movement resulting from mishandling.
- Water damage, intentional damage, or general wear and tear (such as scratches, fading of the gold, etc.). Although the watches are water-resistant to a certain degree, make sure the crown is always closed so moisture does not get in.
- Although the case colour and decoration is substantial, we are not able to determine how you will wear the watch. Therefore the covering of colour is not covered by the warranty.
- Crown/stem damages are not covered. In most cases, crown/stem damages results from the customer pulling extremely hard at the stem, thus jamming the movement. However, if the crown/stem damage is due to a manufacturer's defect, we will gladly repair/replace your product.
All watch cases are installed with a tamper-proof seal. If you open up the watch case and the seal is broken, all return policies are void for the watch. Please do not have any others than jewellers work on the watch or open it up.
In the case when your product cannot be repaired and assuming your watch is still covered under warranty, we will send you a replacement of the exact same model. If that model is out of stock, then you can choose another product of the same value.
Prior to any return we need to be contacted before any item is returned so a reference number can be issued. Please insure your return, we are not responsible for shipping damages. Please email us the tracking number after you have sent out the returned product. We will be looking for the tracking number to pick up your returned product, the return reference must also be included with the product. Packages without tracking and reference numbers emailed to us in advance will be returned to the customer.
Allow up to a MINIMUM of 4 weeks to receive your repair product.
The product is subject to final inspection before it is repaired/exchanged.
HOLLER shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose on this product are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
ALL of our products are covered by a 12 months warranty against any manufacturing defects and not wear and tear. Wear and tear includes scratches caused by accidents or inappropriate use, discoloration, material defects, attempted repair or negligence.
Items found faulty under this warranty period may be at the discretion of Holler
- Repaired depending on the degree of damage
- Replaced an identical piece, if available
- Substituted with a comparable piece of the same value
We will refund reasonable postage costs if we find the item is faulty. If the item is determined not to be faulty, or if the damage is deemed to have been caused by incorrect use or wear-and-tear, it will be sent back at the customer’s expense and no reimbursement will be offered. We cannot refund postage costs on items which are not accepted as faulty.
Goods that are outside the warranty period, damaged by wear and tear, accidental damage or customer misuse are not accepted as faulty, however we may be able to repair the item at an additional cost to the customer.
Please be careful with jewellery clasps and fastenings, do not pull or tug at them. Clasps may be stiff, this is normal to provide additional security to the item; this will slightly loosen over time.
Please note that tarnishing is a natural characteristic of silver jewellery and is not covered by our warranty. We advise you to clean your item in soapy water with a soft toothbrush and polish with a silver polishing cloth to remove any silver tarnishing.
Please note when wearing sterling silver, please refrain from using perfumes, hairspray and other chemical based products. The ingredients can tarnish the sterling silver. Also jewellery should always be removed before showering or swimming. This also applies to plated and costume jewellery.
If a product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product without charge, or replace it, or credit it at our discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, laundering, normal wear and tear or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. In some cases, damage not covered under warranty can be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
For warranty evaluation, the consumer must return the product to a HOLLER dealer where you purchased the product with the original purchase receipt. In case the item was bought on the from the HOLLER Online Shop, follow our return procedure to return your item(s).
Register Your Product
Please register your watch for warranty: see http://www.holleronline.com/product-registration